Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dreams and Vision

Two years ago, when I wrote down my dreams and vision for the next 5 years, they were far fetched ideas which could never be accomplished given the situation of my life then. And now, I am fulfilling them.

But the interesting part of it was each one of my dreams was driven by the passion to be a problem solver to find a need and meet and meet it. I wanted to be able to affect lives around positively, this was paramount of all my ambitions in life. This became a pssion, a driving force.

Now we all know that dreams can never become reality if you don't give it expression, your dream is only an idea until you do things that help brings it into reality.

So, what did I do? I wrote a book, titled 'Such a time as this'. Lives were affected. Never knew how much until i started getting international feedbacks. I realised I was on the right track.

I have had nerve cracking challenges that caused me sleepless nights trying to release 'Impact magazine' but knowing that my colleagues and I are affecting lives is worth the troubles.

Take time to dream, work on your dreams and it will see you to the top.

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Updates

Feedback