Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One day at a time...

I came across this lyric the day I read the famous Christy Lane autobiography. Formerly known as Ellie Stoller the ordinary house, wife to Leeland a sales man. She became the famous country gospel singer with 11 Grammy Awards. ‘One day at a time Sweet Jesus’ was number one in USA and around God’s big beautiful world.

This lyric has sent a sense of calmness to my being. With all the challenges I am facing presently, this particular song touched a cord in my heart and tears rolled down my eyes silently but at the same time I knew that I have to take it one day at a time, that God will never leave me nor forsake me.

You might have a child with Autism or Down Syndrome. I have this to say to you, take it one day at a time. You might be facing eviction, one day at a time; you might have a wandering spouse, one day at a time; you might have a cancerous growth or tumour, one day at a time; it looks like your big dreams can never be achieved, one day at a time; they might have called you barren, one day at a time.

Yes! He who wears a shoe feels it all, I mean the pains; I know, Yet one day at a time. No matter the situation; Remember this lyric, one day a time.

No comments:

Blog Updates

Feedback